What is Animal Communications?
Animal communication is about hearing animals’ thoughts and feelings. During an animal communication session, information is exchanged between me and your pet. The process involves me and your pet sending messages to each other. The ways that these messages come through are through words, feelings, and pictures. Animal communication helps bring a deeper connection between you and your pet and your pet’s desires, wants, and needs.
Why Hire an Animal Communicator?
People book sessions for a variety of reasons. These are some of them.
- Your pet has crossed the rainbow bridge, and you want to know what messages they have for you. Your other household pets are having difficulty adjusting, and you want guidance to support them.
- Your pet is nearing the end of its life, and you want clarity about how they are feeling and its wishes.
- Your pet is experiencing some medical issues, and you want to know how they are feeling and what their take on it is.
- Your pet is being destructive, and you want to know why?
- You have noticed that your pet is not acting like they usually do, and you want to find out why?
- You are considering bringing a new pet into the household and want to know if it will fit your household well.
- You recently brought a new pet into the household, and you want to learn more about them and help them adjust to their new environment.
- You want to know more about your pet’s likes and dislikes.
How I work...
I love connecting with you and your pets. In each session, I connect directly with your pet’s energy and learn from them in words and images.
To get the most out of your session:
- Bring a list of questions you would like to ask, and make sure to take notes during the session.
- I want to tune into your pet without preconceived ideas about what is going on, so please only share general information when booking a session.
- Be open to connecting with your pet through me. I promise you; they want to talk to you too.